Construction – repair works
We provide a variety of repair services including external and internal repairs. In addition, we can provide a complet overhaul services and cosmetic repairs.
Interior works can be done as the ordinary redecoration, as the final stage of European-quality repairs, as overhaul of part of the apartment, cottage, office or commercial facilities.
Construction and repair services provided for all types of buildings: apartments, offices. Industrial or commercial premises require expertise in a variety of construction aspects. This type of work should only be carried out by construction experts. We recommend replacing old windows, doors and plumbing as a starting point for any major overhaul. Interior works are numerous, varied and in particularly high demand at the present time.
Interior decoration includes the following steps:
1. Our interior designer and architect will work with a customer to come up with a proper plan to overhaul a property.
2. We begin the remodeling project along with preparation of the construction site. If needed we can demolish old walls, remove traces of previous repairs, clean walls and ceilings to remove old paint or wallpaper, remove old flooring. In the case of recently constructed buildings, repairs are cheaper because demolition and utilization costs are usually lower.
Next we deliver construction materials and equipment to the site. Bulky items are delivered: bricks, dry mix, blocks, slabs, etc. These materials will be delivered on as-needed basis, since they occupy a lot of space.
3. Once rough construction is completed, our construction crews proceed to work on finishing the interior.
Construction process is made of the following steps:
- Determine where future drywalls will be installed.
- Drywall is installed.
- Electrical and plumbing work is completed.
- Plaster is applied.
- Screed is filled on the floor. Typically, this occurs in stages, room by room.
- Windows and windowsills installation takes place in parallel to above-mentioned steps.
- Installation of heating radiators and batteries.
- Installation of sanitary equipment.
- Sockets and switches are mounted.
- Installation of suspended ceilings and dyeing.
- Laying tiles.
- Installation of parquet or laminate, linoleum, based on customer’s choice.
- Painting of various surfaces (painted or papered walls and ceilings, plumbing, doors, skirting boards, installation of lighting).
After construction is complete we will clean the facilities. We remove and dispose waste. After this stage, the site is ready to be inspected by the customer. Quality of repairs and building works are regulated by Latvian National Building norms (LBN). All deliverables will be specified in the contract.
Additional details on each stage of work to be completed in every room:
Finishing the walls - this is one of the most important stages of facilities repair.
Finishing the walls include:
- Alignment of the walls;
- Pasting wallpaper;
- Decorative painting;
- Laying ceramic tiles.
Properly finished ceiling will give your apartment or office a unique style. Modern lighting, built into the ceiling, will provide a comfortable light that can even be adjusted to imitate natural daylight. Properly designed ceiling will visually magnify the volume of the room.
Ceilings finishing include:
- Alignment of the ceiling;
- Installation of plasterboard ceilings;
- Installation of suspended coffered ceiling;
- Suspended ceilings;
- Stretched ceilings;
- Decorative painting;
Final stage of interior decoration should be floor finishing. Our company can install any variety of flooring of any price range that can be found even at DIY stores.
Finishing floors works include:
- Plank floor works;
- Block parquet or parquet boards;
- Flooring carpet or linoleum;
- Natural stone;
- Decorative concrete;
- Laying ceramic tiles;
- Alignment of the floor.