Microclimate and ventilation system audit
Jumis HB Ltd. specialists are auditing ventilation and air conditioning engineering networks of the building and all necessary equipment installed at the facility. Considering the complexity and the large amount of equipment, first step, even before the audit, is the classification and determination of system type (for example - natural, artificial, mechanical, air supply, Air handling, local, general exchange, type-setting, one-piece, channel, channelless, home, industrial). Conditioning system is also classified (for example - the types of air conditioners are single-piece, split, multi-split, built-in channel, municipal, industrial, cassette type).
During the audit, the following works take place:
1. Check of the availability and status of documentation of the ventilation and air conditioning network of the object:
- Layout of ventilation systems and climate equipment, (AHU, coollers, air conditioners, etc..); layout of piping systems of air distribution (including axonometric schemes), including elements of systems and automatic adjustment, valve air ducts, silencers, fans, heaters, filters, valves, grills, diffusers, mixing chambers and others.
- Availability of measurement protocols, operating instructions, certificates for equipment, logs and inspection equipment meter reading and others.
2. The assessment of climate and ventilation system of the object. Estimation of the power usage and performance of the system with the cubic capacity and the geometry of premises, selection of modes of equipment, system power consumption. Inventory of equipment of the system, divided into separate subsystems. Equipments performance is evaluated based on the requirements of sanitary norms and the parameters of the microclimate.
Check of the status of individual units and systems, readings correctness of built-in control and measuring equipment and sensors.
3. Measurements. During the audit, the following work will be performed:
- Measurement of coolant system pressure;
- Measuring temperature in various units of equipment, as well as the measurement of the temperature as a parameter of indoor climate;
- Measured values of air velocity at different nodes of equipment, as well as the measurement of air flow rate setting as indoor climate;
- Measurement of the humidity in the various equipment components, as well as the measurement of humidity values as a parameter of indoor climate;
- Measurement of noise level when the equipment is operating.
4. Compilation of a list of observations and recommendations for their elimination.