Sentinel Dual (High Power)
3.3 - 10 kVA. Singe/single-phase and three/single-phase
SENTINEL DUAL is the best solution for powering sensitive and vital “mission critical” utilities and safety devices (electro-medical), ensuring maximum power reliability.
The flexibility of installation and use (digital display, user-removable batteries) and the many communication options, make SENTINEL DUAL a UPS suitable for many applications, from information technology to security.
SENTINEL DUAL can be installed on the floor or in rack cabinets for networking applications.
The SENTINEL DUAL is available in 3.3-4-5-6-7-8-10 kVa models and uses double conversion On-line technology (VFI): the load is powered continuously by the inverter which supplies sinusoidal voltage the is filtered and stabilized in terms of voltage, form and frequency; in addition, the input and output filters significantly increase the load's immunity to network disturbances and lightning strikes.
Technology and performance: selectable Economy Mode and Smart Active Mode functions Diagnostics: standard digital display, S232 and USB interface with PowerShield software included, and communication slot for connectivity accessories.
- May be installed on the floor (tower version) or in rackmount cabinets (rack version). The mimic panel can be rotated (using the key supplied)
- Low noise (<40dBA): can be installed in any environment thanks to its PWM digitally controlled ventilation, dependent on the load applied and on the use of a high frequency switching inverter
- Can be connected to an external maintenance bypass (5-6-8-10 kVa SDLs)
- Features guaranteed up to 40 C (the components are designed for high temperatures and are thus subject to less stress at normal temperatures)
- Availability of two built-in IEC output sockets with thermal protection (5-6-8-10 kVA SDLs)
- On the 5-6-8-10- kVA models it is possible to program two 10A output sockets (EnergyShare function) to turn off when the mains power supply fails.
The functions may be programmed using software or manually via the mimic panel
- ECO Mode, to increase output (up to 98%), allows for selection of Line Interactive technology (VI) to power low priority loads from the mains.
- Smart Active, the UPS automatically decides upon the operating mode (VI or VFI) based on the quality of the network.
- Back-up, the UPS can be selected to function only when mains power fails (emergency mode only)
- Frequency converter (50 or 60 Hz).
The wide input range and a high Hold Up Time value minimise battery interventions and increase efficiency and battery life; for xmaller power breaks, energy is drawn from a group of appropriately-sized capacitors.
Thanks to the digital PWM control, the speed of the fans is adjusted depending on the temperature of the two internal heatsyncs, ensuring extended life and a reduction in noise to less than 45dB.